Devcon IV is on track to be the biggest Ethereum conference in the world to date, drawing hundreds of engineers, entrepreneurs and enterprises from across the Ethereum community.
We are also launching Pantheon, our public chain client, and hoping to kickstart engagement with the codebase, which you can access here: https://github.com/PegaSysEng/pantheon
We’re looking to celebrate and reward teams and projects that build useful tools and extensions for the community and enterprises, and who demonstrate novel ideas and direction.
$9,000 in prizes
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
Anyone and everyone is eligible and welcome to participate.
Please read the list of suggested challenges we put together along with our sponsors to get a sense of the types of projects we're looking for at this hackathon. You're welcome to use one of our items, alter it with your own ideas, or pursue a challenge not on the list (open challenge), but make sure to build in line with the judging criteria.
How to enter
Things to do before you turn up on the 3rd:
(1) Join the PegaSys community Slack here
(2) Message in the #hackathon channel introducing yourself and your interests
(3) Team up! Please fill out your interests and add your names and team name here.
(4) Create a slack group for your team so you can coordinate remotely.
(5) Ask questions! Our PegaSys and ConsenSys mentors are available to help you along.
Co-Founder, CTO, Varro Technologies
Jerome de Tychey
Blockchain Tech Lead, ConsenSys
30%: How useful is this idea for enterprises looking to build on Ethereum?
Technical ingenuity and progress
50%: Execution/Writing Code/Functional Demo
20%: How technically challenging is the project?